Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Social Network ***1/2 stars

The Social Network
Plot: The creation of Facebook

      Good beginning, it held my interest. I loved Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Zuckerberg, he was witty and quick. However in the middle of the movie I was ready to go stare at the concession stand menu for 15min just to pass a little time... but i didn't, I stayed and it captured my attention yet again. Not a good date movie, unless your the couple that doesn't care about the movie and only wants to play tonsil hockey- then this movie is perfect for you. It's more for the intelligent person. The ending was perfect, not what I expected at all. It made me want to go home and make a Facebook of my own.
Go see it.

Overall I liked it. Out of a 100% i give it a 85%  B.

The Social Network trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment